Shoot Point Blank
Release and Indemnity Agreement
In consideration of being permitted to enter the facilities at Shoot Point Blank, and/or being permitted to shoot and/or observe any activity thereon, I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, successors and assigns and such parties for whom I sign (collectively “Releasors”) their heirs, successors and assigns agree that I
- Possess at least a basic understanding of firearms;
- Release and forever discharge Topco America LLC, dba Shoot Point Blank Range & Gun Shop, its affiliated LLCs and operations, its members, property owners, employees, agents and related parties (“SPBRGS”) from all liability to the Releasors for all loss, damage, claims or demands on the account of any injury to person or property, including death, however caused, whether by negligence or gross negligence of SPBRGS or otherwise, while the Releasors are on or upon the SPBRGS premises;
- Will indemnify, defend and hold harmless SPBRGS from any loss, liability, damage, or cost incurred due to the presence of the Releasors on the premises for any purpose;
- Assume all liability and pay for any damage to SPBRGS property or damage to any other’s personal property, or injury to any other person due to any action whether it is negligent or an intentional action; and
- Acknowledge that no representations, statements or inducements apart from this written agreement have been made to me.
Payment will be collected for all SPBRGS equipment damaged in reference to clause 4 above including but not limited to tables, counters, range guns, target carriers, trash cans, the floor, any part of the shooting stalls and benches, doors, sound proofing material on walls, light fixtures, bulbs, windows, switches, etc.