- Range Fees: $3 Shoot Point Blank Liability Waiver Card (good for 12 months)
- Hand Gun Lanes: $12 per half hour/$18 hourly
- Rifle Lanes: $15 per half hour/$22 hourly
- Second Shooters: $5 for second shooter in same lane. Children (14 or younger) with Legal Guardian shoot for free (not valid in Illinois).
- Gun Rental: Handgun: $10 Long gun: $15
- Lunchtime Special: Monday – Friday (11am – 2pm) $9 half hour handgun lane
- Senior Day: Mondays $9 half hour handgun lane
- Ladies Day: Tuesdays $5 half hour handgun lane
- Police/Military: Thursday $9 half hour handgun lane
- Date Night: Fridays $15 hour (2 people) handgun lane
What People Are Saying About Shoot Point Blank Florence
The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpfu
I went to this range for first time a few weeks ago after receiving a handgun for Christmas. I had shot a gun before but it had been a long time. I took the new gun owner class that is free. It gives a quick overview of the basics, safety stressed.
Extremely helpful staff
As soon as I walked in, everyone was extremely friendly with smiles for days. I didn't know which gun I wanted to rent, so I asked the guy at the counter to pick one for me. He picked the Glock 19. I shot two magazines with that one and I loved it.
The range is loud, but feels safe.
This ship is up to date and great interiors. The trade in value for guns is little light, but you can come out with a new gun. The customer service is excellent and they are knowledgeable and helpful.
Very good experience
I was very nervous and overwhelmed upon arriving at Shoot Point Blank as I have only shot and been around guns when I was younger. The staff at Shoot Point Blank are so professional and informative that fears began to subside. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would try it again. I really like that they have a staff member on the range at all times. Very good experience.
The staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help
If you don't have experience using firearms or being at a range, ask questions. The staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help.
Great place to shoot regardless of your experience
Great place to shoot regardless of your experience. Very helpful, friendly staff and straightforward, safe environment.
I would give Shoot Point Blank a 5 out of 5 stars
The staff are courteous and helpful. All I had to do was fill out the paperwork, have photo taken for the membership ID card and I was on the range. There seemed to be as many women on the range as men. Overall a great experience! I would give Shoot Point Blank a 5 out of 5 stars.
Every employee was extremely helpful
Being a first time shooter, the staff treated my friend and I with utmost respect. Every employee was extremely helpful and wanted us to have the best experience possible. I will be a return customer in the near future.
The Staff is Courteous and Knowledgeable
Point Blank is one of my favorite ranges that I've ever been to. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. The range is safe and well laid out. They stock plenty of weapons to rent, ammo to buy, and the value for this deal was amazing.
Nice Clean Store
Best shooting range. Nice clean store. Friendly and helpful staff. I'm hooked, I'll be back. 😉
Great place! This is what a range and firearms store should be! Clean and neat, but not over the top. Helpful, knowledgeable staff. SAFE range rules with a very respectful RO.
Very Clean and Open shop
Very clean and open shop. They had an extremely large selection of AR platforms and handguns but were lacking in the rifles and shotguns. All of the staff was nice and ready to help. If they didn't have an answer they knew the guy who did.
Store is very well stocked
Very nice range and assortment of rentals. Very professional and knowledgable staff. Store is very well stocked. Classroom facilities are very nice. I can not say enough good about Point Blank.
- May 25, 2018
- Insight Deadly Accuracy (2 Day) 8:00am - 4:00pm
- May 26, 2018
- AR Lower Build Workshop 9:00am - 10:00am
- May 26, 2018
- Basic Handgun Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- May 31, 2018
- Advanced CCDW Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- June 2, 2018
- Lady Sure Shots 9:00am - 10:30am
- June 2, 2018
- New Gun Owner Workshop 9:00am - 10:00am
- June 2, 2018
- KY CCDW Class 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- June 3, 2018
- KY CCDW Class Noon - 8:30pm
- June 6, 2018
- 2-Day KY CCDW Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm