Standard Pricing at Both Locations
- Range Fees: $3 Point Blank Liability Waiver Card (good for 12 months)
- Hand Gun Lanes:$12 per half hour $18 hourly
- Rifle Lanes**:$15 per half hour $22 hourly
- Second Shooters:$5 for second shooter in same lane. Children (14 or younger) with Legal Guardian shoot for free
- Gun Rental:Hand: $10 Long: $15 Class 3: $20
- Lunchtime Special: Monday – Friday (11am – 2pm) $9 half hour handgun lane
- Senior Day: Mondays $9 half hour handgun lane
- Ladies Day: Tuesdays $5 half hour handgun lane
- Police/Military: Thursday $9 half hour handgun lane
- Date Night: Fridays $15 hour (2 people) handgun lane
- Blue Ash: Rifle range can accommodate up to and including .308 everyday! Big Boom Nights are held every Wednesday 7-9pm and Sunday 4-6pm, accommodating every caliber up to but excluding 50BMG or armor piercing ammo.
- West: Rifle range can accommodate up to .50BMG everyday! Big Boom Nights are held every Wednesday 7-9pm and Sunday 4-6pm.
Memberships are available!
VIP All-Access Membership Includes The Following
- FREE Range Time at any Point Blank Location
- 5% Discount on everything (excluding firearms)
- Reserve Range Time in Advance
- FREE Guest Every Time
- FREE Access to All Rental Firearms
- Use of the Lounge for Meetings/Gatherings
- FREE Point Blank Hat
- Only $59.99 a month
- *Pay in full at initial signup and receive your 12th month FREE!
Shooters Pass Membership Includes The Following
- FREE Range Time at one Point Blank Location
- FREE Point Blank Hat
- Only $34.99 a month
Want to bring a group? Click the link below to submit a request to management for your party.
Range Safety Rules
- Keep the muzzle pointed downrange at all times.
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times.
- Keep behind the firing line.
- Do not shoot the floor, ceiling or walls of the range.
- All rounds must impact the back stop.
- Point Blank staff is in charge of the range at all times, failure to follow instructions will result in immediate ejection from premises.
- Use only ammunition safe to use and of proper caliber for your firearm.
- Keep your firearm unloaded until on line and ready to fire.
- Drawing from a holster is prohibited.
- No rapid fire. You must control the firearm.
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the range.
- Alcohol, illegal drugs or any other form of impairment is not allowed while on Point Blank property.
- Food and drink are prohibited from the range.
- Smoking/smokeless tobacco is prohibited in the store and the range.
- Shell casings must be swept past the firing line after shooting.
- You may pick up your own brass.
- Only ammunition purchased at Point Blank may be used in rented firearm(s).
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the range unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Shooters between 18 and 21 may shoot and rent long guns as well as purchase long gun ammunition. Shooters 21 years of age or above may bring their own handguns and ammunition, rent handguns and purchase handgun ammunition.
- Wash your hands after using the range.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
General Safety Rules
Always to be followed at Point Blank
- All firearms are considered loaded at all times.
- Always point firearms in a safe direction (downrange, the ground, etc.), until on target and ready to fire.
- Always keep your trigger finger straight along the frame until on target and ready to fire.
- Always know your target and what is behind it.