VISIT US1250 W. City Center Drive Carmel, Indiana 46032. Get Directions
- Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- OPEN MEMORIAL DAY 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Range Fees: $3 Point Blank Liability Waiver Card (good for 12 months)
- Hand Gun Lanes: $12 per half hour $18 hourly
- Rifle Lanes**: $15 per half hour $22 hourly
- Second Shooters: $5 for second shooter in same lane. Children (14 or younger) with Legal Guardian shoot for free
- Gun Rental: Handgun: $10 Long gun: $15
- Lunchtime Special: Monday – Friday (11am – 2pm) $9 half hour handgun lane
- Senior Day: Mondays $9 half hour handgun lane
- Ladies Day: Tuesdays $5 half hour handgun lane
- Police/Military: Thursday $9 half hour handgun lane
- Date Night: Fridays $15 hour (2 people) handgun lane
What People Are Saying About Point Blank Indy North
Two thumbs up!
Great professionals, don't be afraid to ask questions and the allow you to swap out multiple guns for your hour rental. Two thumbs up!
I would recommend this place to anyone
Excellent NRA Certified CCW training. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful in preparing the students in terms of personal security as well as the legal implications. I would recommend this place to anyone, from novice to expert, for training to firearms.
It was a great experience
It was a great experience with very knowledgeable staff. Spent an hour in the range and then more than an hour afterwards just looking around at all the merchandise!
this one is GREAT
My family was doing a staycation and decided to try a different activity each day. We decided on a shooting range for one of the activities and I brought up that a new one just opened up in Carmel called Point Blank. I've been shooting before and I've been to roughly 10 different indoor ranges and I have to say...this one is GREAT.
They are really helpful
I loved that they would let us switch out the gun. I didn't like the gun my husband picked but once we switched it was great. They are really helpful. Go early in the morning, when we left around lunch, they were already getting pretty busy.
The staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help
If you don't have experience using firearms or being at a range, ask questions. The staff is very knowledgeable and willing to help.
This was one of the most professional business that I have ever been to
I would recommend this place to everyone and we will be back for the Friday date night special!!!
Much cleaner, brighter, friendlier and safer
Excellent range experience! Much cleaner, brighter, friendlier and safer than their closest competitor on the north side of town.
We had a great time!
Took my wife, she had never fired a weapon before. Staff was very helpful and safety is a priority. We had a great time!
I would give Point Blank a 5 out of 5 stars
The staff are courteous and helpful. All I had to do was fill out the paperwork, have photo taken for the membership ID card and I was on the range. There seemed to be as many women on the range as men. Overall a great experience! I would give Point Blank a 5 out of 5 stars.
Five star Experience from beginning the end
Went to get my first gun and I have to say the whole experience was fantastic. I was super nervous to go in there without having any gun knowledge, but they made me feel comfortable and were incredibly patient with my questions even though they were busy. I'm excited to go back and take lessons.
Professionally dressed, friendly, & Informative Staff
That time when your Army son said, "Hey Mom, let's go do something fun." And it was.
They answered my questions and were very helpful.
Have been here twice so far, the first time to just look around the second time to shoot. Really nice indoor range and the staff has been great the two times I've been.
I highly recommend going
We had a great time. They even let us try a different gun at no additional charge at the 1/2 hour point. I highly recommend going.
Couldn’t be any simpler
Couldn't be any simpler. Walk in, watch a safety video, pick the gun you want to fire on the range, buy some ammo, and go shoot. My son and I had a lot of fun.
have a good range of items
Overall- they have a good range of items, the targets are helpful, and their insistence on following the basic rules is good.
- June 29, 2017
- CCW Skills Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- July 1, 2017
- New Gun Owner Orientation 9:00am - 10:00am
- July 6, 2017
- Basic Handgun Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- July 8, 2017
- Basic Handgun Class 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- July 12, 2017
- Lady Sure Shots 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- July 15, 2017
- Getting Started with Firearms Seminar 9:00am - 10:00am
- July 16, 2017
- Basic Handgun Class 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- July 22, 2017
- AR Lower Build Workshop 9:00am - 10:00am
- July 22, 2017
- Basic AR Class 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- July 25, 2017
- Basic AR Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm