Firearm TransfersPoint Blank Range & GunShop is able to accept transfers from Licensed FFL dealers and will gladly assist you with your firearm transfers. Please bring a valid form of government issued I.D. upon pick up of your firearm.
There is a $25.00 fee for transfer-in items.
How does the Firearm Transfer work?
- Fill out the Firearm Transfer form below
- Once submitted, the form is sent to the accepting Point Blank store
- Point Blank will send the form to the original firearm Dealer for confirmation and Dealer will ship to accepting Point Blank store
- You will be contacted by the Point Blank store, when the firearm has arrived
- When you pick up your firearm, please bring a valid form of government I.D.
- You will need to complete an ATF Form 4473
- You will be charged $25.00 for the firearm transfer