Frequently Asked Questions
Retail Store FAQ
- Inventory or price question? Call the store and an associate will gladly assist you.
- Do you sell gift cards? Yes, you can purchase for any amount in-store OR purchase online.
- I’m looking for a specific item. How can I find out if you have it in stock? Please call the store or visit us! If we don’t have it in-stock, we can most likely order it and have it within 1-2 days.
- Do you special order firearms? Yes, please contact or visit any of our locations to inquire about a special order
- Do you offer lay-away for firearms? Yes, with a 20% non-refundable deposit we can hold your firearm for up to 30 days. If you must cancel your layaway for any reason or you do not pay for the firearm in completion by the 30th day, Point Blank reserves the right to retain your full deposit.
- Do you offer a military or law enforcement discount? Yes, we offer our thanks for your service and a 5% discount for all non-sale, in-stock items for everything except for firearms.
- Do you handle firearm transfers? Yes, we do. Please visit a store to fill out the transfer paperwork or complete the online form. We will need to know the firearm’s make, model, and serial number as well as the dealer’s information, so that we may contact them.
- Do you buy and sell used guns? Yes, we buy used guns as “trade-ins”. Your trade-in can either be credited toward the purchase of a new firearm or you will receive in-store credit.
- Do you have any reloading supplies? Yes, we would be happy to Special Order any additional supplies you are looking for!
- Do you offer gunsmithing services? Yes, we offer cleaning and sight-ins but we do not handle repairs in-house at this time.
- Can anyone use the range? Absolutely, we are open to the public, no membership needed!
- How large is the Range? All of the locations are slightly different in size, but most include twenty 25 yard lanes. Please choose which location you would like to learn more about!
- How many people are allowed per lane? 2 people are allowed on a lane at one time.
- What sort of discounts do you offer at your range? See our Range Pricing page for weekly range specials.
- Is the range heated and cooled? Yes! It is heated when it’s cold outside and air-conditioned when it’s hot.
- What calibers are allowed at the range? We can accommodate any caliber up to and including .308 WIN.
- Do you have rental firearms? Yes, we have rental handguns and long guns. If you use a rental firearm, you must use ammunition purchased at Point Blank. For a complete list of our rental guns, please see our list.
- Does the range allow outside ammo? If so, are there any restrictions on ammo? Yes, we do allow outside ammo. However, armor piercing, penetrating, green tip, steel core, incendiary or tracer rounds of any kind are not allowed. We do allow bi-metal bullets commonly found in imported ammo.
- Can minors shoot at the range? Minors are welcome but must stay with their legal guardian at all times. Minors (14 and under) shoot for free!
- Does your range support physically handicapped shooters? Yes. we are wheelchair accessible.
- Do you offer Concealed Carry classes? Yes! We offer CCW classes and Basic Handgun courses. Please visit our events calendar for more information. You can register in-store or online.
- Can I transfer my All Access or Shooter’s pass to someone else or let someone use mine? No, all passes are non-transferable and only usable by the original pass holder.
- How do reservations work? Only All Access Passholders are allowed to reserve lane time in advance. For more information, please refer to our All Access page.
- Am I allowed to take pictures or videos? Yes, private use of cameras is allowed.
- Do you have a dress code? Appropriate dress is required. We recommend shooters wear closed toe shoes and avoid low cut tops to help avoid injury from hot cartridge casings.