- Range Fees: $3 Point Blank Liability Waiver Card (good for 12 months)
- Hand Gun Lanes: $12 per half hour $18 hourly
- Rifle Lanes**: $15 per half hour $22 hourly
- Second Shooters: $5 for second shooter in same lane. Children (14 or younger) with Legal Guardian shoot for free
- Gun Rental: Handgun: $10 Long gun: $15
- Lunchtime Special: Monday – Friday (11am – 2pm) $9 half hour handgun lane
- Senior Day: Mondays $9 half hour handgun lane
- Ladies Day: Tuesdays $5 half hour handgun lane
- Police/Military: Thursday $9 half hour handgun lane
- Date Night: Fridays $15 hour (2 people) handgun lane
What People Are Saying About Point Blank Dayton
Where to start
-Great Staff-Prices are good, even better on sales 10.99 for 9mm-Can order anything you would like -Every range is rifle rated, no 338 or 50BMG- Climate controlled -Hepa filters -CCW classes, also some women only -Not a franchise
Excellent customer service
So this was my first experience at an indoor range and I thought it was much better than expected. I usually shoot at Spring Valley, which is a state run outdoor range, and I like it a lot. Differences are at Spring Valley you are not timed and I find it easier to be more social - i.e. bring a friend or two and spend a few hours shooting a variety of pistols and rifles. That said, indoor range is year round, close and convenient, a great way to keep shooting through the winter.
Found the Staff to be Friendly
I was helped by Andy Meyers and if everyone in their staff is as good as him they will be around for a long time!
I would definitely shoot there again.
Range was clean and easy to use. They need more space/larger tables in the actual range to put your gun bag when shooting. They also have nice/simple waiting area with high top tables/chairs and other leather chairs to wait.
Big fan of Point Blank Range
I'm a big fan of Point Blank Range in general, because of their multiple locations. I have their All Access membership and make great use of it. This particular location (and their others I imagine) have some areas that could use improvement but, overall, it's a great range.
- May 6, 2017
- OH CCW Class Noon - 8:30pm
- May 7, 2017
- Basic Handgun Class 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- May 10, 2017
- 2-Day OH CCW Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- May 13, 2017
- Accessorize Your AR Seminar 9:00am - 10:00am
- May 13, 2017
- Basic Handgun Class 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- May 16, 2017
- OH CCW Class 9:00am - 5:30pm
- May 18, 2017
- Basic Handgun Class 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- May 20, 2017
- Lady Sure Shots 9:00am - 10:30am