IL CCW Day 2 12:00-8:30pm
- All classes may be rescheduled or refunded up to 24 hours in advance. Within less than 24 hours, all classes can be rescheduled for a $30 fee or you will lose the class. If you need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, please call 513-766-0830 (Mon.-Fri. - 8am-5pm EST) and ask to speak to the Class Coordinator.
- Please bring a current photo ID to check into the range.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early if you need to rent a firearm, purchase ammunition, or get eye/ear protection.
- All ammunition should be left in your car, as live ammunition is not allowed in the classroom. You will have time to get the ammunition out of your car before the range portion.
- Please dress appropriately for the range. No open toed shoes, sandals or low cut tops. A baseball style hat and pants are recommended.
- Speed loaders and an extra magazine are recommended although not required.
- CCW class needs at least 100 rounds of ammunition; Basic Handgun needs 50 rounds of ammunition.
- CCW classes will receive a 30 minute lunch break; Basic Handgun and most other classes will receive 10 minute breaks. You may bring snacks or drinks or use our vending machines on site.
If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com